Click above for individual sections of this site
We are now a distributor for the AquaPail and AquaRain Systems!
The AquaPail system is the only water filter on the market you should consider for survival purposes. The AquaPail can handle even stagnant ponds, ditches, or Katrina type water with sewage present. Will also take care of hydrocarbons, heavy metals, radiation, bacteria and EVEN VIRUSES and the company has documentation to prove it, even for California standards. It can do all this with an incredible gravity fed rate of one gallon in 3-5 minutes! The model numbers of the AquaPails below represent the number of gallons each will filter of the nastiest water you can put through them, you can safely double these numbers for cleaner looking springs, lakes, streams, wells or municipal sources. See the official Aquapail website here for more information. Ask about discount pricing for quantities if you would like to become a dealer.
AquaPail 400 "Li'l Pail" (1 person for a year) $85
AquaPail 1000 "Camper" (2.5 people for a year) $160
AquaPail 3000 "Homesteader" (8 people for a year) $300
AquaPail 5000 "Villager" (12.5 people for a year) $500
Although lesser known than the Berkey because of their mass advertising campaign, I believe the AquaRain system is better since it will remove smaller sized particles than the Berkey. It is also less expensive. These systems are best for in your home for wells or municipal sources. Since you cannot filter out viruses with ceramic filter systems such as the AquaRain, Berkey or Propur, you need to take extra precautions with surface waters where viruses my be present. For more information go to the official AquaRain website here.
AquaRain 201 (1.5 gal w/1 filter) $159.99
AquaRain 202 (1.5 gal w/2 filters) $239.99
AquaRain 402 (3 gal w/2 filters) $239.99
AquaRain 201 (3 gal w/4 filters) $319.99
Israeli Gas Masks
The situation with the Israeli masks continues to deteriorate since the recall of shipments to the US in the Spring of 2012 and the issuance of the masks to the Israeli population starting August 2012. Prices will probably keep going higher in the foreseeable future. I will not be able to get any more. I may however still have one of the largest stock piles left in the country. Sorry I am out of the Israeli military masks. Ask for bulk pricing for extra filters in quantities over 100 pieces of the Swiss and Israeli canisters.
Yes we also carry military Meals Ready to Eat (MRE) entrée meals. Menu varies month to month, usually have about 16-18 varieties in stock at any one time. The prices shown below are just the mylar pouch entrée in a box. No heater, drink mix, condiment pack, crackers, deserts etc. Most have generous portions of meat although there are a few vegetarian varieties. All are 8oz servings except for the deserts and the all-meat varieties. Because of the weight, these can get expensive to ship. The brand sold by Forbidden Knowledge is a government contractor called AmeriQual of Evansville Indiana official website found here.
(these prices are mix and match varieties)
Wise Freeze dried Food
Wise freeze dried food line pricing:
Save your time, the prices shown on this site are the lowest allowed to be advertised by any Wise distributor. To see more details of the Wise Company products, go to the official Wise website by clicking here.
Camping Line pouches, boxes and buckets:
Wise brand camping Line & boxes buckets: A variety of freeze dried entrees packed in 2-serving mylar pouches inside a cardboard box. These are the larger packet outdoor/camping line with two servings per pouch designed to add water directly in the pouch for easy preparation. Each serving size is 10-oz, larger than most of their bucket pouches below. These have a stated 7-year shelf life, shorter than most of the bucket pouches.
· 2 serving vegetarian entrées (one pouch) $5.25 ($2.63 per serving)
· 2 serving entrée with meat (one pouch) $6.50 ($3.25 per serving)
· 2 serving apple cinnamon cereal (one breakfast pouch) $6.25 ($3.13 per serving)
· 8 serving vegetarian Sampler Kit (four entrée pouches) $20.50 ($2.56 per serving)
· 8 serving Sampler Kit with meat (four entrée pouches) $25.50 ($3.19 per serving)
· 12 serving vegetarian 72-hour Kit (six entrée pouches) $30.25 ($2.52 per serving)
· 12 serving 72-hour Kit with meat (six entrée pouches) $37.00 ($3.08 per serving)
· 14 serving Wise Favorites Box (seven entrée pouches) $41.50 ($2.96 per serving)
· 12 serving apple cinnamon cereal (six breakfast pouches) $36.50 ($3.04 per serving)
· 7-Day Ultimate Emergency Kit (58 serving bucket) $125 ($2.16 per serving)
Entrée & Breakfast buckets:
Wise brand freeze dried breakfasts and entrees packed in 4-serving mylar pouches inside a plastic rectangular bucket. Note when comparing prices that some sets have a 1 breakfast to 1 entrée ratio, while others have a 1 breakfast to 2 entrée ratio. The larger sets of 240 servings and above are simply 120-serving buckets in different combinations. Each serving size is 8oz (one cup). These have a stated 25-year shelf life. These are all vegetarian buckets except for the new 58 serving “7-day Ultimate Survival” bucket shown in this list and above for comparison.
· 52 serving ("Prepper Pack" breakfast, entrees and drinks) $65 ($1.25 per serving)
· 56 serving (1 bucket mixed breakfast & entrées 1:1) $110 ($1.77 per serving)
· 58 serving (“7-day” mixed breakfast & entrees w/meat) $125 ($2.05 per serving)
· 60 serving (1 bucket: all entrées) $120 ($1.82 per serving)
· 84 serving (1 bucket mixed breakfast & entrées 1:2) $165 ($1.79 per serving)
· 120 serving (1 bucket: all breakfast) $200 ($1.58 per serving)
· 120 serving (1 bucket: all entrées) $260 ($2.08 per serving)
· 240 serving (2 buckets: 1 entrée, 1 breakfast) $455 ($1.81 per serving)
· 360 serving (3 buckets: 2 entrée, 1 breakfast) $700 ($1.86 per serving)
· 720 serving (6 buckets: 3 entrée, 3 breakfast) $1,350 ($1.80 per serving)
· 1080 serving (9 buckets: 6 entrée, 3 breakfast) $2,100 ($1.85 per serving)
· 1440 serving (12 buckets: 6 entrée, 6 breakfast) $2,500 ($1.66 per serving)
· 2160 serving (18 buckets: 12 entrée, 6 breakfast) $3,900 ($1.71 per serving)
· 2880 serving (24 buckets: 12 entrée, 12 breakfast) $4,600 ($1.51 per serving)
· 4320 serving (36 buckets: 24 entrée, 12 breakfast) $6,900 ($1.50 per serving)
Freeze dried meat buckets
Wise brand freeze dried gourmet seasoned meats packed in four serving mylar pouches inside a plastic rectangular bucket. Each serving size is 4oz (half cup), which is half the size of normal breakfast/entrée proportions. Each bucket also contains a free bonus 20-serving bag of rice. These have a stated 15-year shelf life. These are real meat, not TVP. These buckets were designed to be add-on ingredients to the above vegetarian buckets for those who want real meat and additional protein.
· 60 serving (1 bucket) $130 ($2.17 per serving)
· 120 serving (2 buckets) $250 ($2.08 per serving)
· 240 serving (4 buckets) $490 ($2.04 per serving)
· 360 serving (6 buckets) $695 ($1.93 per serving)
· 480 serving (8 buckets) $920 ($1.92 per serving)
· 600 serving (10 buckets) $1130 ($1.88 per serving)
· 720 serving (12 buckets) $1350 ($1.88 per serving)
Fruit and desert buckets
Wise brand freeze dried fruits and deserts are packed in 8-serving mylar pouches inside a plastic rectangular bucket. Serving size varies with the product, but most are about 4oz (half cup). These have a stated 20-year shelf life. These are all vegetarian meals.
· 120 serving (1 bucket) $145 ($1.21 per serving)
· 240 serving (2 buckets) $280 ($1.17 per serving)
· 360 serving (3 buckets) $400 ($1.11 per serving)
· 480 serving (4 buckets) $530 ($1.10 per serving)
· 720 serving (6 buckets) $780 ($1.08 per serving)
· 1080 serving (9 buckets) $1150 ($1.06 per serving)
Vegetable and sauce mix buckets
Wise brand freeze dried vegetables and sauces packed in 8-serving mylar pouches inside a plastic rectangular bucket. Serving size varies with the product, but most are about 4oz (half cup). These have a stated 25-year shelf life. These are all vegetarian meals.
· 120 serving (1 bucket) $135 ($1.13 per serving)
· 240 serving (2 buckets) $260 ($1.08 per serving)
· 360 serving (3 buckets) $375 ($1.04 per serving)
· 480 serving (4 buckets) $490 ($1.02 per serving)
· 720 serving (6 buckets) $725 ($1.01 per serving)
· 1080 serving (9 buckets) $1060 ($.98 per serving)
Wise Long-Term Milk Alternative
Long term milk alternative, each bucket contains 10 pouches of 12 servings each.
Wise Fire is an emergency fuel that can aid in lighting fires in extremely adverse conditions or on it's own to boil water for your freeze dried food. Over 25 year shelf life.
Mountain House Freeze dried Food
Mountain House freeze dried food line pricing:
Save your time, the prices shown on this site are the lowest allowed to be advertised by any Mountain House distributor. To see more details of the Mountain House products (made by Oregon Freeze Dry), go to the official Mountain House website by clicking here.
Freeze dried foods in #10 nitrogen packed cans
These have a stated 25-year shelf life. Those shown with meat are indeed real meats. Serving size varies with each variety. There are no individual pouches in these cans. Prices shown are individual #10 cans, for case prices simply multiply single can prices by 6. Mountain House menu availability and price fluctuates with market conditions.
Beef Stew 33.49
Beef Stroganoff with Noodles 26.99
Chicken a la King with Noodles 35.99
Chicken Alfredo 34.49
Chicken Stew 35.99
Chicken Teriyaki with Rice 29.99
Chili Mac with Beef 25.49
Creamed Beef 46.19
Lasagna with Meat Sauce 34.49
Long Grain and Wild Rice Pilaf 30.49
Macaroni and Cheese 28.99
Mexican style Rice & Chicken 33.99
Noodles and Chicken 31.79
Oriental style Rice & Chicken 35.29
Pasta Primavera 31.99
Rice and Chicken 22.99
Rice with shrimp and Ham 32.49
Seafood Chowder 40.39
Spaghetti with Meat Sauce 25.19
Sweet & Sour Pork with Rice 38.79
Turkey Tetrazzini 36.99
Vegetable Stew with Beef 28.99
Scrambled Eggs with Ham 34.99
Scrambled Eggs with Bacon 31.89
Granola with Milk and Blueberries 38.29
Egg Mix, Butter Flavored 59.99
Breakfast Skillet 33.99
Diced Beef 52.49
Diced Chicken 48.39
Ground Beef 44.59
Fruits & Deserts
Blueberry Cheesecake 24.19
Crackers - Pilot Bread 20.29
Raspberry Crumble 23.59
Sliced Strawberries 29.49
Sliced Bananas 25.69
Apple Dices 19.00
Garden Green Peas 20.99
Green Beans 23.69
White Rice - Instant 17.99